Check Size drop down below to ensure correct size selection. Officially Licensed IAFF Decals are printed on a high-quality vinyl that applies to the exterior of a window. Helmet size decals are reflective and adhere to the compliance standards. So whether you are buying for your helmet, truck or car, you can rest assure that you are buying a long lasting firefighter sticker. Plus a percentage of every IAFF purchase is donated to the IAFF Burn Center.
See Application Instructions at bottom of description.
- 2x2 Inch Helmet Decal- Reflective High Quality Vinyl
- 4x4 Inch Standard Car or Truck Decal - Reflective High Quality Vinyl
- 6x6 Inch Car or Truck Decal - Reflective High Quality Vinyl
- 10x10 Inch Car or Truck Decal - Reflective High Quality Vinyl
- 24x24 Inch Pair Apparatus Decals- laminated for additional protection
Not seeing a size in the drop down menu? Contact us
Hassle-Free Bulk Pricing:
25% Off for quantities of 25 or more Decals
Use Checkout Code: BulkDecal25
Bulk Pricing Details: Receive 25% off discount for any 25 or more Decal (Non-Custom or Custom) purchased. Any combination of items, sizes or customization can be combined within the decal collection to receive the 25% discount. Discount cannot be combined with other offers. If purchasing multiple bulk collections, you must place separate orders to receive each discount, shipping charges apply for each order. Excludes Identifire Decals
The shipping policy & fees for bulk orders are equivalent to Firefighter.com standard retail shipping policy (i.e. Flat-Rate, Free, International). Bulk purchases are excluded from shipping promotions that require a coupon code.
If quantities are limited on the product page, please contact us for ordering assistance or special orders. Please allow additional processing time for bulk orders.
Applies to the Exterior of the Window or Helmet. Decals have Top (Clear) Film and Back (White) Paper. Decals should be applied dry.
- Clean Window or helmet with water only. Allow to dry completely.
- Peel off back white paper, as you slowly press decal to Helmet or Window. Work from one side to avoid air pockets in decal.
- Once decal is applied peel off Top Clear Film for a clean look. Do Not leave clear top film on decal. Leaving top clear film on will jeopardize integrity and longevity of decal.
- Decals must be removed with razor blade. DO NOT attempt to peel off to Reapply.
Firefighter.com stands behind our decals' quality, if in the rare chance you receive a defective decal, please email us with a photo of the defective decal. Firefighter.com does not provide replacement or refunds for decals that have been applied incorrectly, so please follow the above application instructions.