The NSP-4640B Helmet-Mounted Multi-Function Flashlight is the most versatile choice for helmet-mounted hands-free lighting. The 4640 outshines the competition with its powerful 360-lumen tightly-focused flashlight and a beam distance rating of 218 meters (715 feet). The user can also choose a lower 180-lumen setting for increased runtime. The 4640 also features a 30-lumen for 30 hours Survival Mode.
The 4640 will fit on any Fire Helmet (or side-brim hard hat) regardless of whether it has an up-turned or down-turned brim thanks to the multi-angle mount that allows the user to fine-tune the exact light position and angle for optimal aim. This feature makes it possible to not only avoid goggles, face shields, and other helmet-worn gear but also place the light exactly where it’s needed. The 4640 is IP-X7 rated waterproof and meets the requirement for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Power comes from 2 included CR123 batteries.
- User-selectable 360-lumen High, 180-lumen Low and 30-lumen Survival modes
- A single push-button switch operates easily with heavy gloves
- Switch features built-in rear-facing green safety LED
- 360-degree multi-angle mount allows the user to select exact angle and position for optimum light alignment and clearance of face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Helmet clamp with rubber foot provides secure, mar-free attachment
- Works with virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Impact & chemical resistant
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for personal identification
- 2 CR123 batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty