Police Duty Range BagSku: LXPB10
The police duty range bag is one of our most well-designed law enforcement bags in stock! It has been nicknamed...
The police duty range bag is one of our most well-designed law enforcement bags in stock! It has been nicknamed the “hybrid bag” because it combines functional features of patrol bags and range bags… it truly doesn’t get much better than that! It is extremely durable and the double nylon/PVC coating that covers the full bottom of the bag is sure to provide years of endurance. What’s even better is how the coating extends 2 inches onto the sides which provides a water and scratch resistant barrier.
Customizable padded dividers in the main compartment of the bag enable top organization of materials by adhering to the sides and center with a hook and loop. The top flapfeaturesfour pencil pouches and two expandable zippered pouches to hold smaller loose supplies. Even better, the front flap serves as a small personal work space that isencompassed by a 2″ lip to prevent items from rolling off.
The front of the bag has multiple pouches, pockets, and clips to help organize and store necessary items. The rear of the bag provides a non-visible “stash” pocket and two hook and loop straps. Two accessory pocketswith leather reinforced pull handles are also located on the sides of the bag. Furthermore, both ends of the bag are connected by an adjustable ergonomic padded shoulder strap made with anti-slip material for comfort and safety! Wow, that certainly is a lot for one bag!
Gear Bag Features:
- This bag contains an ample number ofclips, loops, pockets and compartments that increase storage space and enable customizable organization of frequently used tools.
- Straps and handles are made with ballistic grade nylon webbingand are held together by a molded marrying strap grabber.
- Durability is enhanced through reinforced stitching on all straps and compartments.
- Extra zippers and cording pull zippers provide a double lock for all compartments.
- A leather-bound ID/card holder is located on the right-side pocket for identification purposes.
Gear Bag Specs: