Firefighter.com features a highly inclusive Small First Responder Bag with Basic Fill Kit. This bag is unique in the fact that it is able to hold all basic materials while maintaining a size that is small enough to be conveniently stored in a vehicle or toolbox without taking up a large amount of space. The non-invasive sizing of this bag combined with the large selection of materials that are stored within it make it the ideal selection for volunteer EMT as well as a routine first aid bag for homes, schools, and businesses.
This first responder bag is now available in six colors including black, red, yellow, orange, blue, and pink.
Small First Responder Bag Features:
- This Small First Responder Bag is well equipped with multiple pocket loops as well as ample compartment space that include customizable foam dividers to accommodate specific needs.
- The outside of the bag is comprised of multiple compartments and pockets, increasing total storage space.
- Reflectives are stitched into the webbing of the bag along the padded shoulder strap for increased visibility and
- Long-lasting durability is an added benefit due to extra-large zippers, heavy-duty hardware, and logos that are embroidered on the bag itself.
First Responder Bag Specifics:
Dimensions: 17” Length x 9” Width x 11” Height
Materials included in the Basic Fill Kit:
- Kelly Hemostats
- EMT Trauma Sheers and Bandage Sheers
- Ammonia Ampoules (10 count)
- Basic Band-Aids (100 count)
- Gauze Pads - 4” x 4” (50 count)
- Roll Gauze - 2” (2 count)
- Roll Gauze - 3” (2 count)
- Roll Gauze - 4” (2 count)
- Self-Adherent Cohesive Bandage – 2” (2 count)
- Elastic Ace Bandage – 2” (2 count)
- Sterile ABD Pad – 5” x 7” (2 count)
- Sterile ABD Pad – 8” x 10” (2 count)
- Roll Cloth Tape – 1”
- Iodine Wipes
- Alcohol Wipes
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment (1/2 oz)
- Instant Cold Packs (2 count)
- Eye Pads (2 count)
- Triangle Bandage (2 count)
- Eye Wash Solution
- Exam Gloves (4 count)
- Universal SAM Finger Splint
- Oral Gluc Gel
- Sting & Bite Relief Pads (10 count)