Firefighter.com features a highly inclusive Small First Responder Bag with Standard Fill Kit. The non-invasive sizing of this bag combined with the large selection of materials that are stored within it make it the ideal selection for volunteer EMTs during medical emergencies as well as a routine first aid bag for homes, schools, and businesses.
Small First Responder Bag Features:
- This Small First Responder Bag is well equipped with multiple pocket loops as well as ample compartment space that includes dividers to carry and organize BLS medical supplies.
- The shoulder carry strap is both padded and adjustable to increase comfort and mobility.
- Reflective stitching onto the webbing of the bag for increased visibility.
- Logos are embroidered onto the bags rather than being screen-printed. The orange and navy bags display an embroidered Star of Life logo. The purple bags display an embroidered Stethoscope Heart.
*During a National Emergency with increased demand for medical products, there may be instances where we are forced to substitute one or more items in our stocked medical kits to an item of similar use and/or value.
First Responder Bag Specifics:
Dimensions: 17” Length x 9” Width x 11” Height
Materials included in the Standard Fill Kit:
- Adult Blood Pressure Cuff (with case)
- Sprague Stethoscope
- CPR Mask
- Oropharyngeal Airway Kit (6 count)
- Kelly Hemostats
- Trauma Sheers and Bandage Sheers
- Ammonia Ampoules (10 count)
- Basic Band-Aids (100 count)
- Gauze Pads - 4” x 4” (50 count)
- Roll Gauze - 2” (2 count)
- Roll Gauze - 3” (2 count)
- Roll Gauze - 4” (2 count)
- Self-Adherent Cohesive Bandage – 2” (2 count)
- Elastic Ace Bandage – 2” (2 count)
- Sterile ABD Pad – 5” x 7” (2 count)
- Sterile ABD Pad – 8” x 10” (2 count)
- Roll Cloth Tape – 1”
- Iodine Wipes
- Alcohol Wipes
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment (1/2 oz)
- Instant Cold Packs (2 count)
- Eye Pads (2 count)
- Triangle Bandage (2 count)
- Eye Wash Irrigation Solution
- Exam Gloves (4 count)
- Universal SAM Finger Splint
- Oral Gluc Gel
- Sting & Bite Relief Pads (9 count)
- Sting Relief Swabs (10 count)