X-Tuff Oxygen Trauma BagSku: LXMB50
Our super-sized X-Tuff Oxygen Trauma Bag is an ideal choice for paramedics, rescue squads, and all EMS agencies. The main...
Our super-sized X-Tuff Oxygen Trauma Bag is an ideal choice for paramedics, rescue squads, and all EMS agencies. The main compartment of the bag is specifically designed to store “D” sized oxygen cylinders as well as the accommodating oxygen delivery devices.
Further storage is available in the compartments located on the front, back, and sides of the bag. The huge compartments located on the front and back of the back are the full length of the bag and are ideal for holding specific trauma devices such as intubation equipment and cervical collar splints. Used together, the quick-access compartments located on the end sides of the bag will store an entire set of bag-valve masks with reservoir. We are confident that this oxygen trauma bag will hold all necessary equipment for any trauma situation.
This oxygen trauma bag is available in two colors including blue and red.
Gear Bag Features:
- The main hold of the bag is divided by mesh pockets to accommodate the storage of oxygen delivery devices.
- The extremely comfortable padded shoulder strap is sewn with reflective stitching for increased visibility.
- A 360-degree reflective strip encompasses the entirety of the bag for increased safety and visibility.
- A zippered compartment is located on the main flap of the gear bag for added storage space.
- Durability is reinforced through large heavy-duty zippers and hardware as well as a high-quality reinforced bottom that protects against common wear and tear.
- This bag is well equipped with multiple elastic loops, perfect for holding and organizing loose tools.
- The padded cylinder pad is removable for better protection and an easier clean up.
- Each trauma bag is embroidered with the Star of Life logo.
Gear Bag Specs:
Dimensions: 28” Length x 13” Width x 12” Height