THE BENCHMARK for tropical climates, the Men's Jungle PX 10.5" features breathable Cordura® and in-step drainage vents help the foot stay dry. The black model features a steel plate that protects the foot from hazards, while the tan and coyote models provide a thermal barrier for added comfort on hot surfaces.
Note: These Jungle Boots have "Altama" stamped in the side of the heel.
- Polishable full-grain leather with Cordura® 1000 denier breathable and tear-resistant upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- In-step drainage vents keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Removable, cushioned, polyurethane insole
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Direct Molded Sole (DMS) construction fuses the upper materials directly to the outsole for lifelong durability
- Vulcanized rubber outsole in the aggressive Ro-Search Panama tread pattern provides traction through mud and forest floors, meets ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
Style 315501 & 315503
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
You may also like