All New LUMEN, "Glow in the Dark" Modular and customizable fire fighter radio strap.
This strap was made with comfort in mind. The width allows the weight of the radio to be distributed over the trapezoid, reducing fatigue. Like all straps, our radio strap was designed to be worn under the bunker gear but maintaining it's modular nature. The strap can easily be adjusted with one hand behind the back on the fly.
Radio strap made from water repellent and washable Ballistic Basket Weaved 840 Denier. Basket weaved material is designed to be FULLY DECONABLE.
- 1" wide glow strip bordered by reflective tape
- Reinforced boxed and double stitching for durability
- Rubberized PVC interior coating
- Large pocket with hidden zipper built into strap
- Heavy duty elastic lower loops for mounting options
- Velcro shoulder and back patch for personalization
- Piped edges for comfort
- Large carabiner on anti-sway strap
- Double stitched keeper for increased strength
Sizing: Measured with strap laying flat on table
- Regular: 55 Inches at shortest. Can extend 9 additional inches
- Large: 58 Inches at shortest. Can extend 9 additional inches
- Width of Regular and Large Strap: 2.75 inches
Regular radio strap (person 5'9" and shorter recommend)
Large radio strap (person 5'10" and taller recommend)
How to clean or decon
Strap is deconable with wipes washing machine or extractor. Air dry only.
Like all straps the Sgt Fire Strap is designed to be worn under bunker gear. Wearing the strap on top of bunker gear exposes it to carcinogens and possible damage from the high heat.