Inspired by the selfless and courageous men and women of the fire service, Shields of Strength created this beautiful Stainless Steel Firefighter Ax Necklace with Isaiah 6:8 scripture that states Isaiah answer to the Lord's question: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?". In which Isaiah answered "Here am I. Send me!" to courageously accept the mission to warn the Israelites.
The 1.4 by .5 Stainless Steel Cross is embossed with the Isaiah 6:8 along the Ax Handle on the Front, and "Here am I. Send me!" on the back , and comes with a 24 inch stainless steel curb chain.
Meaning gift idea for Christmas, Valentines Days, Firefighter's Birthday or Fathers Day
- 1.4 by 0.5 Stainless Steel Ax
- 24-Inch Stainless Steel Ball Chain
- Embossed on front and back
- Christian Isaiah Scripture
- To Clean: Use a polishing Cloth to buff clean